Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata :
- Make ready 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Take of Zest.
- Take 1 tbsp of juice from a fresh lemon.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh Italian parsley, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 of pork tenderloin (about 500 g).
- Take 1/2 cup of dry marsala.
- Take 1 tbsp of cold unsalted butter.
Steps to make Pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata :
- Put a small pan on medium-low heat and add the pine nuts. Heat them through until they just start to toast. This'll only take a couple of minutes. Watch them to make sure they don't burn..
- In a bowl, make the gremolata by stirring together the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and olive oil. Add the pine nuts and a pinch of salt, then stir again to combine..
- Cut the tenderloin in half, then cut each half in half again so that you end up with four roughly equal-sized pieces. Turn the loins onto their cut ends, then take out your aggression and give them a good punch with your fist. Try to flatten them to about 1 1/2 cm thickness. Season the loins with salt and pepper..
- Add a splash of olive oil and a knob of butter to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lay in the tenderloins and sear them for 4 minutes per side. Remove them to a plate and drain any excess oil from the pan..
- Add the marsala to the pan and let it bubble away for about 1 minute. Take the pan off the heat and whisk in the unsalted butter. Add salt and pepper to taste Serve the tenderloins with a drizzle of marsala sauce and the gremolata on top. Goes great with pan-roasted baby potatoes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.