Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. This popular Hong Kong style dim sum dessert is incredibly easy to make at home!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mango pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mango pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango pudding :
- Prepare 4 packet of oreo biscuit.
- Make ready 4 tablespoon of Chocolate syrup.
- Get of For mango custard.
- Take 250 ml of milk.
- Get 2 of Mango pulp.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded. See more ideas about Mango pudding, Mango pudding recipe, Mango recipes. Chinese Mango Pudding is creamy, smooth, and full of sweet mango flavor. Delicious, creamy, vegan, and naturally sweet.
Instructions to make Mango pudding :
- Make custard – heat the milk with sugar. In corn flour put 2spoons milk make a paste. Put it in the boiled milk. Stir continuously. Boil for 5 minutes. Let it cool..
- Put the custard in mixture add mango pulp. Mix it well..
- Crash the biscuit..
- In tray spread crushed biscuit.spread chocolatesyrup.put mango custard spread evenly. Put another layer of oreo biscuit.spread chocolate syrup. Keep it in the fridge for 4-5 hours. Serve it chilled..
This is a popular Asian Secondly, this is a Chinese mango pudding recipe without gelatin as it's made with agar agar powder. I am yet to met someone who doesn't relish the king of fruits. This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mango pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.