Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, #chicken alo gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#chicken alo gravy is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. #chicken alo gravy is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook #chicken alo gravy using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #chicken alo gravy :
- Take of chicken half kg.
- Prepare of potatoes 2 big size cut in 4 pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli piwder.
- Get of hakf tsp haldi.
- Take 1 tsp of dhanya piwder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare half of tsp garam masala powder.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes.
- Make ready half of cup yogurt.
- Make ready of green chillies2.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
Steps to make #chicken alo gravy :
- Cut onion julian.
- Take a wok add oil fry onion till it turn pink tgen add chicken and ginger garlic paste bhoonify it add some water contibously stirred.
- Now add tomatoes and masala except garam masala and bhinigmfy it add some water that masala didnt burn from surface.
- Niw add potaatoes and add some water to get potatoes and chicken cooked.
- When tomatoes and chicken become soft add yogurt beaten and stirring spoon for 5 min now when oil comes on top.
- Add warer rill your desire gravy and cover lid amd ur flame should ne medium for 5 min.
- Then ur flame med to low for 10 min and chicken alo gravy is ready.
- Now sprinkle garam masala powder and chillies on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food #chicken alo gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.