Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops :
- Get 4 of cubed pork chops.
- Get 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get .5 cup of honey.
- Take .25 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare .25 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get .5 tsp of cumin.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto the pork chops (you'll want a fine layer of garlic powder on them to get the flavor)..
- Flash fry the chops til nicely seared or white on both sides. Place them evenly into a pan (I used a 13×9)..
- Combine honey, mustard, and just a touch of chilli powder into a bowl. (I had to microwave the honey to thin it out)..
- With a tablespoon, coat one side of the chops..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a deep, golden brown..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.