Stir in beans, chilies, taco seasoning and hot salsa. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, and stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes. Spoon the beef mixture into the dish, then top with the remaining tortillas.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lasagna mexicana. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna Mexicana is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Lasagna Mexicana is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lasagna mexicana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Mexicana :
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 6-8 oz of guacamole.
- Get 10-12 oz of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Get 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Take 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- Make ready 5 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 oz of taco seasoning.
Spread salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese. Favorite Mexican Lasagna Tortillas replace lasagna noodles in this beefy casserole with a south-of-the-border twist. With salsa, enchilada sauce, chilies, cheese and refried beans, it's a fiesta of flavors. —Tina Newhauser, Peterborough, New Hampshire Build lasagna in layers of meat and beans, then tortillas, then cheese. Mexican Lasagna A spectacular layered dish featuring soft flour tortillas, seasoned ground beef, tangy tomato sauce and melted cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna Mexicana :
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..
Mexican lasagna recipe is hearty, delicious, and brings all of those Mexican flavors your family loves! Mexican Lasagna Big thanks to Certified Angus Beef ® brand for sponsoring this post! Thank you for supporting the brands that make Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen possible! Place a third layer of cooked lasagna noodles. Top with the other half of the spinach and mushroom filling.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lasagna mexicana recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.