Seal bag shut and place on counter. Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs. In a food processor or in a zip-closed bag, crush the Oreo Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oreo lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Oreo lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo lasagna using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo lasagna :
- Make ready 1 pkg of Oreo cookies.
- Take 4 Tbsp of butter, melted.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/4 C of sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of low fat milk.
- Take 12 oz of cool whip.
- Prepare 6 of Snack pack sugar free chocolate pudding cups (or choc/fudge).
Combine remaining crushed Oreo's with melted butter. Press buttered Oreo's into the bottom of the prepared dish. Oreo Chocolate Lasagna This is a dessert you will keep coming back to! It is perfect in the summer because it is no-bake and perfect in the winter for the cocoa!
Instructions to make Oreo lasagna :
- Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a ziplock closed bag, crush the Oreo cookies. Set 1C of crushed Oreos for topping aside. Combine remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press the buttered Oreo's into the bottom of the prepared dish..
- In a small bowl, whip the softened cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4C cool whip until well combined. Spread cream cheese mixture smoothly over the Oreo crust. Layer the pudding over the cream cheese. Spread remaining cool whip over the pudding layer. Sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos over the top. Place in refrigerator to chill for 4 hours or overnight if possible. Serve and enjoy!.
You may also love Oreo Dirt and Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes! In a small bowl mix remaining crumbs with melted butter. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done. Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.