Mix in protein powder and powdered peanut butter. Fold in chocolate chips using a spatula. Add dry ingredients to a small bowl (whey, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, peanut butter powder, and salt).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, protein filled chocolate cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Protein Filled Chocolate Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Protein Filled Chocolate Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have protein filled chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Protein Filled Chocolate Cookies :
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate whey protein powder.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of Stevia or other sweetener.
- Get 2 each of large eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of 2% milk.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Trail mix or nuts dried fruit, coconut, your choice!.
They're gluten-free, grain-free, and made with your favorite protein powder. Oh, did we mention that the chocolate + peanut butter combo really makes these the BEST protein cookies on the internet?! These protein chocolate chip cookies won't spread much, so give them a gentle pat after you place them on the cookie sheet. I like to bake using a silicon baking mat because they wipe clean and are reusable.
Steps to make Protein Filled Chocolate Cookies :
- Add all dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Next add eggs, honey, milk, and peanut butter (or other nut butter if preferred). Mix well..
- Finally, stir in the trail mix or nuts, dried fruit, etc. I used trail mix with dates, chocolate pieces, peanuts and cashews..
- Spoon approximately 3 tablespoons onto a baking sheet and bake on 325°F for about 8 mins or until bottoms begin to brown..
- Approximately 13 grams of protein per cookie!.
Compared to a regular cookie, these are high protein and low sugar cookies. Prep for holidays, or whenever you crave something cool and creamy: This protein dessert takes on all the classic flavors of a peppermint patty, thanks to a collagen-infused mint filling and dark chocolate shell. Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies These Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies taste just like the traditional cookie, without the bad stuff. Soft, chewy, tender and crispy on the outside these cookies are a must-try. Course Dessert, Protein, Snack, treat Benefits of Peanut Butter Protein Cookies.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food protein filled chocolate cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.