Add a layer of cooked pasta. Add a tablespoon of ricotta cheese in each corner. Baked Penne Pasta with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses tastes like baked ziti or lasagna — with minimal prep work.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jain baked penne pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jain Baked Penne Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Jain Baked Penne Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have jain baked penne pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jain Baked Penne Pasta :
- Prepare 2 bowls of Penne Pasta.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Bell pepper julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Sweet corn kernels.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of Maida.
- Prepare 1.5 glass of Milk.
- Get 1 bowl (about 4-5 cubes) of Processed cheese grated.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Get as required of Salt.
It is a simple and hearty Italian vegetarian casserole that's made by layering penne pasta (a cylinder-shaped pasta with ends cut at an angle) with marinara sauce and a smooth, creamy ricotta cheese mixture. This Penne Pasta Bake makes great leftovers! You can make this pasta bake ahead of time. Make it up until right before you bake it.
Instructions to make Jain Baked Penne Pasta :
- Boil the water adding 1 teaspoon oil and salt. Now add pasta to it and boil for only 7-8 minutes. Make sure the water level is such that all the pastas are soaked in water. Do not over-boil it..
- Now strain the water. If you find pasta sticking to each other just add a bit of oil to it and let them dry..
- Meanwhile par-boil sweetcorn and bell peppers. I boiled them separately here. You can boil sweet corn for about 5 minutes and add bell peppers to it and boil for another 2 minutes..
- For making white sauce, add ghee to the non-stick pan and then add maida. Saute it well for about 5 minutes so that maida isn't raw. Now add milk to it. Keep whisking it so that no lumps are formed. Let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Add half bowl of cheese. Mix it well. Add salt, black pepper powder and oregano. In case you don't have oregano, crush some carom seeds in your palm and add them. Total boiling time may vary between 10 minutes to 15. If the sauce seems too thick, add more milk..
- Now mix the pasta, veggies in the white sauce. In a glass vessel, pour all of the above mixture. Spread the remaining grated cheese and sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Bake the pasta at 200℃ for 15 minutes. Serve hot..
- Note : Vegetables can be added or reduced as per your choice. You can add french beans, cherry tomatoes also.Amount of cheese can also be reduced according to your choice..
How to Make Baked Penne Pasta. To get started with the hearty-gooey-tasty deliciousness, you make the sauce first. Start by softening up your garlic and diced onion in some olive oil. (PS-here is a little tip on how to dice an onion!) Now add your ground beef and brown it up until there is no pink showing. Cook penne according to package directions until almost cooked. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms; stir fry until onion is translucent.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jain baked penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.