Thanks to PB, there's no need to make these peanut butter oatmeal cookies with oil or butter. Cool cookies completely, then enjoy the best healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies ever! In a large bowl, cream together shortening, margarine, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter until smooth.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies :
- Make ready 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- Take 1/3 cup of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground Cloves.
- Get 1 dash of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned or Quick Oats Oatmeal.
- Take 1/4 cup of Semi – Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Crushed Nuts (your choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut Flakes (optional).
Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats until just combined. In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
Steps to make Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside..
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended..
- Mix last 3 (4 if using coconut) into the mixture..
- Drop 2 tablespoons worth onto the baking sheet keeping 1 to 1 1/2 inch apart..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly..
Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well. Making these peanut butter cookies with oatmeal instead of flour results in several added health benefits. Oatmeal cookies have higher amounts of fiber and minerals than those made with flour Both the peanut butter and oatmeal provide some protein, which makes you feel full and give you longer lasting energy. These Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are packed with oats, peanut butter and plenty of nutrition. Enjoy them as a dessert or breakfast!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.