Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, salmon avocado don rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have salmon avocado don rice bowl using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl :
- Prepare 400 g (14.10 oz) of Fresh salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- Make ready 600 g (21.16 oz) of Cooked rice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- Get to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl :
- Chop or slice salmon & avocado into bite size pieces. Use very fresh salmon as used for sushi. If you don't like uncooked fish, lightly cooked salmon will be ok too..
- Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice..
- Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. You can get it at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
- Mix hontsuxu, sesame oil and wasabi well in a bowl. Pour this sauce over salmon & avocado..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
- Richer!! → Soak salmon & avocado in sauce mixture and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 mins. Next day the taste becomes even richer!.
- It also goes well as a salad topping or enjoy it with crackers..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food salmon avocado don rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.