And I love the lead up with meeting friends and over-indulging, a little, with food and drink. Heat the oil and butter in a large non-stick casserole pot or large saucepan. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, cardamom, cumin, turmeric, garam masala and.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, leftover christmas turkey curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover christmas turkey curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Leftover christmas turkey curry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leftover christmas turkey curry using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover christmas turkey curry :
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste. 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground turmeric. 1/2 tsp ground coriander. 1 tsp paprika. 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 400 ml of good quality tinned chopped tomatoes. 200ml of water. 1 tbsp plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of juice from 1 lemon. salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cooked Christmas Turkey. Frozen peas.
Looking for a recipe to use up all your leftover Turkey from Christmas? This recipe is easily customisable, easily scaled and just plai. A quick and easy recipe that will help you use up leftover turkey that could otherwise go to waste. If you have leftover turkey from big celebrations like Thanksgiving or Christmas, this recipe is for you.
Steps to make Leftover christmas turkey curry :
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add onion, garlic, and ginger, Cook until onions soften. Add cumin, turmeric, coriander, paprika, curry powder, and the red pepper flakes and continue to cook until the spices become aromatic. Add the flour and mix well with the spices..
- Stir in the lemon juice and cook out the flour. Add tinned tomatoes and stir continuously until the sauce starts to gently boil. Lower the heat and cook the curry sauce until it starts to reduce and thicken. Adjust seasoning by taste, then add the frozen peas and leftover Christmas Turkey. Cook until heated through and serve with some rice..
The CookCurry Club has come up with the perfect turkey curry recipe to make use of your Christmas leftovers The preparation time just takes five minutes and cooking takes up to four minutes for the. Transform your roast into an Indian feast Cans of chopped tomatoes and coconut milk help to create the base for a creamy Leftover Turkey Curry flavoured with mango chutney, chilli, coriander and. Use up your leftover Christmas turkey in these moreish turkey curry patties. Our simple recipe for turkey curry makes a warming and filling meal, and the spices and fruit make it flavorful and different. Diced turkey, curry, ginger, and pineapple will be a welcomed surprise to your family, especially on a cold winter evening.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food leftover christmas turkey curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.