Peanut butter may just be my biggest weakness! Especially when it comes to desserts. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is a no-bake cheesecake pie that is creamy and delicious wiith a perfect balance of Chocolate to Peanut butter.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peanut butter chocolate no bake pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter chocolate no bake pie using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie :
- Get of Pie Filling:.
- Get 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- Take of Crust:.
- Get 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- Take 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- Take 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Take of Ganache:.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
And who wouldn't love a pie topped with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! Oreo Cookie Crust layered with a peanut butter filling and chocolate ganache! Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is amazingly decadent and rich. The best, classic, quick and easy no bake chocolate peanut butter pie recipe, homemade with simple ingredients.
Steps to make Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie :
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..
A graham cracker cookie crust, filled with rich, smooth and creamy chocolate peanut butter pudding. This dessert is also called a chocolate pudding peanut butter pie or chocolate peanut butter cream pie. This is one of those delicious pies that can be enjoyed all year and not just. This is the classic peanut butter pie! The pie freezes nicely and I often double the recipe saving one for later.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut butter chocolate no bake pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.