All Reviews for Penne with Grilled Chicken and Vodka Sauce. Our recipe uses chicken breast, creamy vodka Italian sauce, mushrooms, and peas to create a dinner you're sure to love. Pour in the vodka, being careful if your stove has an open flame (remove the pan from the heat before adding).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, penne alla vodka with grilled chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have penne alla vodka with grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken :
- Get 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Vodka.
- Get 1 head of Onion.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 cup of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato pur?e.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1 of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 box of Penne pasta.
You Won't Be Single For Long Vodka Cream Pasta. One of the simplest and most popular Italian-American dishes. If your concerned about cooking with vodka, know that most (but not all) of it cooks off leaving just a Really enjoyed it! May add a dash ofvsugar next time and a tad.
Instructions to make Penne Alla Vodka With Grilled Chicken :
- First, chop the onions & garlic.
- Then, on a skillet, add some olive oil and saut? the onions & garlic until golden (not burnt).
- While you are saut?ing the onions & garlic start cooking some bacon, until crunchy. (Again, not burnt).
- Once the bacon is all done, chop it up and add it to the onion & garlic mixture..
- Mix it up, and then add the vodka! I added about two nips I bought at the store, but you can add as much as you'd like 🙂 there's nothing wrong with that!.
- While this is cooking also add 2 tablespoons of butter and mix it up.
- After that is done, add your can of tomato pur?e and mix it all together.
- Then add the heavy cream and mix it.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, & Parmesan cheese to taste..
- And lastly add the remainder of the butter (2 tablespoons) and once again mix it up!.
- You can add extra heavy cream to make it more watery if you'd like. And just taste it and see how you like it, if it needs more spices or vodka or anything go ahead and add it to your preference. Any way is good and tasty!.
- While your vodka sauce is slowly cooking, get your chicken breasts and chop them up. I prefer to have them in chunks but any way is fine.
- Grab a skillet, and saut? your chicken with some olive oil. Or you can grill it if you have a grilling pan. Make sure you spice up your chicken with some salt & pepper to taste!.
- Once your chicken is done, add it to your vodka sauce and mix it all together!.
- Grab some penne pasta or whatever your tastebuds want and cook it.
- Once your pasta is ready (I like mine al dente) mix it with your yummy vodka sauce and serve!!!!.
- Last but not least; ENJOY! (And go to the gym the next day lol!).
Chicken And Asparagus With Penne Pasta. Chicken & Mushroom Penne in Creamy Vodka Sauce. penne alla vodka and grilled chicken pizza. Penne alla vodka is one of the most delicious pasta even and it reminds me of childhood. I set out to recreate that ideal version of penne vodka that I remember as a child. Today we learn how to make penne vodka aka penne alla vodka, aka penne with vodka sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food penne alla vodka with grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.