Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, green curry baked chicken breasts. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts :
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Take 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts :
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.