In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In another large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy chocolate chip tofu muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chocolate chip tofu muffins using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins :
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
- Get of Silken Tofu (unstrained).
- Take of to 40 grams Sugar (I use light brown sugar).
- Get of Eggs.
- Get of to 50 grams Butter.
- Get of Chocolate chips.
In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in the milk, egg, butter and chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins :
- Melt the butter in the microwave..
- Use a whisk to combine the milk and eggs..
- Break up the tofu with your hands as you add it to Step 2 and mix it in well..
- Add the melted butter and mix it in well..
- Add the pancake mix in 2 or 3 batches, lightly mixing it in with a rubber spatula after each addition..
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and mix them in lightly..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups until about 70% filled..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 190°C. When the batter doesn't stick to an inserted skewer, they're done! Let them cool and then enjoy..
- You can also make this using a pound cake pan..
- "Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147229-tofu-chocolate-chip-muffins.
Pour batter into prepared muffin cups or flat bottomed ice cream cones. Flour, brown sugar, and salt are combined with two leavening ingredients — baking powder and baking soda. They both help the muffins rise — the baking powder does most of the rising, while the baking soda keeps the muffins tender and soft. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy chocolate chip tofu muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.