Grilled French Toast with Grilled Peaches and Raspberry Sauce. This makes a great brunch dish, especially for an outdoor summer brunch or bridal shower. The peaches and raspberries make it a nice.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, french toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook french toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce :
- Take of Caramelized Peaches.
- Get of peaches, cored, sliced.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Make ready of unsalted butter.
- Get of Raspberry Sauce.
- Take of raspberries, washed.
- Get of sugar.
- Take of lemon, juice.
- Take of French Toast.
- Make ready of rolls of french bread, halved, length wise.
- Get of eggs.
- Get of milk.
- Make ready of apple pie spice.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of powder sugar.
- Take of mint, chopped.
- Take of butter.
Place peaches in a layer over the sugar coating, then top with slices of French bread. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla. Slowly pour over the bread slices to coat evenly. Repeat with each stack of French toast.
Instructions to make French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce :
- Preheat oven to 400'F..
- Heat sautee pan then add peaches and sugar. Cook until peaches begin to brown and sugar begins to caramelize. Add butter ans cook another minute or two. Remove peaches from pan and sit aside..
- While peaches are caramelizing, add raspberries, sugar and lemon juice to a blender and blend..
- Using a strainer, strain the sauce so you can remove most of the seeds and end up with a smooth sauce. Set aside..
- Add all ingredients for french toast, except bread, into a bowl. Mix well and ensure eggs are completely beaten..
- Pour batter into a long baking dish to make it easier to dip bread..
- Dip bread slices into batter and ensure all the batter is soaked up by your bread..
- In a hot pan, add some butter and sear your toast. Do not fully cook them in pan, rather brown them slightly..
- Place toast on cookie sheet and bake f or 15-20 minutes or until done..
- Serve toast with peaches on top and raspberry sauce on the side..
Best French Toast Recipe with Caramelized Peaches. This is the Best French Toast Recipe you will ever make! It takes breakfast to a whole new level. Its a heavenly combination of cinnamon french toast drizzled with a caramelized rum and peach syrup. If you're feeling extra chipper in the morning, add a dollop of creme fraiche on top of the toast.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food french toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.