Or pull an old-fashioned apple pie out of the oven and discover that the top crust failed to reach the golden-brown goodness you imagined at the outset. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, and sugar until well combined. Using clean hands, add butter and toss until just coated.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crisp layered pie crust. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crisp Layered Pie Crust is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crisp Layered Pie Crust is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crisp layered pie crust using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crisp Layered Pie Crust :
- Get of Cake flour.
- Take of Butter.
- Make ready of Skim milk powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Milk.
- Get of Egg.
Rub butter between thumb and forefingers to incorporate into. After covering your pie crust in a layer of parchment paper, evenly distribute your pie weights across the crust, ensuring that the whole crust is covered. After your crust is baked to crispy perfection, add the filling, and you've made a delicious homemade pie! Watch: Texas' Pecan Pie Vending Machine Our basic flaky pie crust recipe is the best way to achieve ultra-light, crisp and of course, ethereally flaky pie dough.
Instructions to make Crisp Layered Pie Crust :
- Chill all of the ingredients in the refrigerator..
- Put the cake flour and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles powdered cheese..
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until the dough comes together..
- Divide the dough in two, and form it into balls. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for about 3 hours..
- Dust a work surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a 2-3 mm thick circle..
- Put it in a pie plate and press in the dough. Cut off any dough overlapping on the edges, prick with a fork, and bake..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 190℃..
- I made a quiche with this crust. It was crisp and delicious..
- "Mushroom and Komatsuna Greens Quiche" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152127-delicious-quiche.
- "Pear Tart" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148325-asian-pear-yogurt-tart.
Directions In a large bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt until crumbly. Add flour and oats; mix well. In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in water, a tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a ball.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crisp layered pie crust recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.