Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, addictive chinese style yakisoba noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Addictive Chinese Style Yakisoba Noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Addictive Chinese Style Yakisoba Noodles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook addictive chinese style yakisoba noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Addictive Chinese Style Yakisoba Noodles :
- Prepare of packs Uncooked yakisoba noodles.
- Make ready of Sesame oil.
- Make ready of Finely chopped garlic.
- Take of ★ Hot water.
- Make ready of to 3 tablespoons ★ Soy sauce.
- Make ready of each ★ Sake and mirin.
- Take of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of ★ Weipa.
- Get of each Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sliced red chili peppers.
- Take of Pork (chopped or thinly sliced pork belly).
- Get of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare of Chinese chives.
- Get of of a head Bok choy.
Instructions to make Addictive Chinese Style Yakisoba Noodles :
- Heat some sesame oil in a wok or frying pan, and stir-fry the finely chopped garlic and sliced red chili pepper. When it becomes fragrant, add the pork and stir-fry..
- When the pork is cooked add the ★ ingredients as well as the noodles. Stir fry while de-tangling the noodles. Taste the noodles as you cook them..
- When the noodles are well flavored, add the vegetables and simmer while stir-frying. Make sure not to overcook it..
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Add some finely chopped red chili pepper to taste!.
- I use these yakisoba noodles. They were on half price sale for 19 yen!.
- This is the Weipa I use..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food addictive chinese style yakisoba noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.