It is made from stewing steak and beef gravy, enclosed in a pastry shell. Sometimes mixed vegetables are included in the filling. The dish is often served with "steak chips" (thickly sliced potatoes fried, sometimes in beef dripping).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steakpie#breakfastideas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steakpie#breakfastideas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Steakpie#breakfastideas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook steakpie#breakfastideas using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steakpie#breakfastideas :
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Get 1 tbsp of flat margarine.
- Take 1 tsp of flat salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of Yougurt.
- Get of For filling : 1/2kg cooked fillet steak.
Steak Pie is traditionally eaten at Hogmanay in Scotland, so we made this tasty Scottish Steak Pie Recipe just for the occasion! Of course, you can enjoy this simple but heart-warming meal at any other time of year too. Traditional Steak pie Peel, half and finely chop the onion, heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat and the onions. Transfer to a saucepan and add the boiling water, Worcestershire sauce,.
Instructions to make Steakpie#breakfastideas :
- Put the salt, yeast and margarine in a bowl. Bind it into a soft dough with yogurt. Cover and let it rise for 1 hr.
- Punch the air out and knead again after one hour. Make balls.
- Roll these balls out.
- Cut the rolled out chapati from the sides.
- Now take the steak and place it in the center and close the cut strips.
- With a fork make tail marks for the tail. For the eye, use a black pepper.
- Grease a baking tray.put the fish shape pies on it.
- Beat the egg, spread it on the pies.
- Bake in oven at 170'c for 15-20? Mins..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and hot tea..
Modern-Day Beef Steak Pie This Beef Steak pie is honestly so, so wonderful and homey and delicious. The chuck steak is cut into chunks, seared, and then cooked slowly with vegetables in a savory gravy made with beef broth thickened with flour and seasoned with some of my favorite herbs. The best cuts for a slow cooked steak pie are chuck or silverside, or any braising beef you can get from your local supermarket will do just fine. You don't need to use expensive cuts of meat for this steak pie. Chuck steak (braising steak) – comes from the forequarter- Consisting of parts of the neck, shoulder blade, and upper arm.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steakpie#breakfastideas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.