Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chili lime coconut salmon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chili Lime Coconut Salmon is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chili Lime Coconut Salmon is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chili lime coconut salmon using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Lime Coconut Salmon :
- Take 1 of medium shallot, chopped.
- Prepare of I jalapeno pepper, chopped, with half the seeds removed.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Get 1 of lime, zested and juiced.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, peeled and chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 of fillets centre-cut salmon, deboned and skin-on.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
Steps to make Chili Lime Coconut Salmon :
- Put all the ingredients except for the salmon, coconut cream and sugar in a food processor. Add several grinds of black pepper. Blitz until the sauce becomes a slightly chunky puree, like guacamole..
- Pour the sauce into a shallow dish. Lay the salmon fillets into the sauce, flesh-side down. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Put a medium non-stick pan on medium heat and add a splash of veg oil. Pull the salmon from the marinade and carefully wipe off as much sauce as you can from the fish. Lay the fillets into the pan, skin-side down and fry for 5 minutes. Flip the fish over and fry 5 minutes more. Remove the salmon and set it aside..
- Wipe out the pan with some clean paper towel, then put it back on the heat. Add the marinade and coconut cream and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar, and salt to taste. Peel the skin off the salmon and serve with the sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chili lime coconut salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.