Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, accessible thai basil chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Accessible Thai Basil Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Accessible Thai Basil Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have accessible thai basil chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Accessible Thai Basil Chicken :
- Make ready 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1/4"thick slices that are about 1.5" long AND seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Make ready 1 of large bell pepper, cut into 1/2" strips vertically.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, cut into 1/2" strips vertically.
- Take 4 of large cloves garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of fresh (Thai) basil leaves to taste (At least about 20, but I LOVE Thai basil, so I probably put in, like 100).
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of For the sauce, MIX TOGETHER IN A SMALL BOWL:.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Get 1-2 Tablespoons of fresh lime juice.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of ketchup.
- Take 1/2-1 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of crushed red chili flakes to taste (About 1/4 teaspoon for the tiniest bit of heat, and adjusting up for as much heat as you like. I do a Tablespoon or more, but I'm a chili head.).
Steps to make Accessible Thai Basil Chicken :
- Preheat a large work or saute pan with 1 teaspoon oil to high, then saute half of the chicken at a time until all the pieces are almost cooked through (opaque), then add half of the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds or so. When the first batch is done, set it aside on a large baking sheet or platter and repeat the process with the other half of the chicken and garlic (with another teaspoon of oil). White meat should take 3 to 4 minutes per batch to cook through, dark meat 5 to 6 minutes..
- Keeping the heat high, add another teaspoon of oil and stir fry half of your veg along with half your basil leaves until the onions turn translucent. Set the first half of the cooked veg and basil leaves aside with the cooked chicken and repeat the process with the second half of the veg and basil leaves..
- When the second batch of veg is done, keep it in your pan and set it to the side, making a well in the center. Add another teaspoon of oil and let it heat up for 10 seconds or so. Then pour in the sauce and let it cook and caramelize in the hot oil, undisturbed, for 10 to 20 seconds. Pour in the rest of the cooked ingredients and stir to thoroughly incorporate the seasoning..
- That's it! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food accessible thai basil chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.