Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Discover how in this easy-to-prepare carbonara recipe. Among Filipinos, carbonara is becoming common.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy carbonara. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Carbonara is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have creamy carbonara using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Carbonara :
- Take 1 kg of penne pasta.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Take 250 grams of chicken, cubes.
- Make ready 250 grams of bacon.
- Get 250 grams of ham.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Get 1 can of cream.
- Take 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 box of cheese.
- Take 1 can of mushroom.
- Get 1 large of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Get 1 dash of pepper.
This Italian pasta dish, which is based on eggs. Get this eggless yet deliciously rich and creamy, easy Carbonara recipe that is done in no time at all! I've learned to cook this easy Carbonara recipe after I finished college and moved away from. Learn how to cook our Creamy Carbonara Pasta Recipe. ➤ Click here to see the full recipe.
Steps to make Creamy Carbonara :
- Cook pasta according to package instruction. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a low medium fire and put the bacon and ham to coat the taste of butter. Dont overcooked it. Slightly fry it.
- Sliced the bacon and ham. See to it that the slice of ham is 1/2 inch and the bacon is smaller than the ham.
- The left over butter in the pan where you cook the ham and bacon, saute the garlic and onion then remove the garlic and onion, I just need the aroma of the garlic and onion.(if you want it then dont remove it).
- Put the chicken and season it with salt and pepper according to your taste. Then if the chicken turns brown drop the ham and bacon.
- In a low fire, pour the evaporated milk stirring continously so that it wont curdle and add cream on it..
- Put the grated cheese on the sauce. Set aside some sauce to be put when you eat it. Mix the cooked penni pasta still in medium fire..
- Serve while it is hot. And top with sauce, mushroom and the grated cheese.
I made this using regular milk for the cream and left the butter out. I'm sure it would have been creamier with those included, but for those who are. Garlic or onion, pecorino or parmesan, bacon or ham, cream or butter – how do you like your carbonara, and what's the secret to getting that perfect consistency? Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.