Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate marshmallow s'more cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate marshmallow s'more cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes :
- Make ready of crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Get of melted butter.
- Get of sugar.
- Get of of salt.
- Make ready of German chocolate cake mix.
- Get of graham cracker crumbs for topping.
- Make ready of Hershey bar broken into pieces.
- Get of marshmallows.
Steps to make Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes :
- Preheat oven to 350. Place cupcake liners into muffin pans..
- Make the cake batter as instructed by the box.
- Mix 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 1 heaping tbsp of graham cracker mix in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Use a small glass to flatten and pack the crumbs..
- Bake for 5-7 mins then let cool 10 mins..
- Scoop cake batter into liners over crumbs to no more than 2/3 full in each liner. I am normally able to make approximately 22 cupcakes with one box of mix..
- Bake for 18-22 mins until toothpick comes out clean..
- Scoop a marshmallow sized hole out of each cupcake. I use an apple corer. Place each marshmallow into a cupcake hole. I usually squeeze an end of the marshmallow to help them fit..
- Set oven broiler to low. Return cupcakes to the oven about 6" below the broiler. Keep a close eye in the marshmallows. They will burn quick, so you don't want them in there more than a minute. Remove from oven. Use a knife to cut a small slit in each marshmallow. Using the knife blade as an edge and to help you keep the hole open, insert the Hershey's chocolate piece. Top with graham cracker crumble..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate marshmallow s'more cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.