Cook the noodles as the label directs, then drain and rinse under cold water. While the onion and red pepper stir fry, boil water to make the noodles and cook per the directions on the package. Add the broccoli to the skillet with onion and red pepper and stir fry again for a few minutes.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my tasty pork stir fry noodles & pineapple. 😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Tasty Pork Stir Fry Noodles & Pineapple. 😀 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Tasty Pork Stir Fry Noodles & Pineapple. 😀 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my tasty pork stir fry noodles & pineapple. 😀 using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Tasty Pork Stir Fry Noodles & Pineapple. 😀 :
- Make ready of I had 4 pork medalions so i cut them into thin long pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 cup of mixed Bell sweet Peppers.
- Get 2 of Carrots sliced into thin strips.
- Make ready 2 slices of pineapple cut up.
- Take 2 of big handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Get of Ready Cooked for wok medium noodles.
- Take of marinade /sauce….
- Get 3 tbls of light Soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 of Dark soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbls of Rice wine vinegar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready 2 of heaped tsp Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato puree.
Add the pork back to the pan as well as the. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Whisk cornstarch into soy sauce and broth until smooth; stir in green onions.
Instructions to make My Tasty Pork Stir Fry Noodles & Pineapple. 😀 :
- Make the sauce using all the sauce ingredients.
- Cut thin long pieces of pork amd add it to the sauce to marinate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Cut up the 2 pineapple rings mixed peppers.
- Sllice the mixed pappers (i used frozen let them thaw out).
- 1/2 onion sliced in 1/2 Circles Spinach.
- Heat up the wok then add the oil swirl the oil around the pan. Then take the pork out of the sauce and fry for 2 minutes turning the pork over.. Add a little more oil if needed..
- Add the onions and carrots.
- Add the mixed peppers and fry for 1 minute.
- Turn down the heat Add the noodles to the wok and fry until noodles are all seperated and mixed in..
- Turn up heat Add the spinach mix in then add whats left of the marinade sauce quickly stir as it will go thick.
- Lastly add the tomato Sauce to the marinade sauce mix well. Then add it all to the wok stir quickly mix it all in as it will go thicker..
- Cornflour added.
- Sauce added then pinapple pieces mix all in and enjoy..
- Serve hot on a serving dish.
Add broth mixture to skillet; bring to a boil. Tender pork plus sweet, tangy, spicy sauces make these Chinese pork stir fry recipes special. Warm up the wok and make garlic pork stir fry at home. Hokkien Noodles – seriously one of my favorite noodles to add to any stir fry! Light Soy Sauce – the flavor of this soy sauce is SO much better than soy sauces from large grocery stores.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my tasty pork stir fry noodles & pineapple. 😀 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.