Next, add a layer of noodles (you'll have to break some to make them fit), a layer of meat mixture, a layer of mozzarella, and a layer of ricotta mixture. CROCKPOT LASAGNA is my favorite way to get this classic Italian dish on the table! The noodles cook perfectly in the slow cooker and the lasagna is so Crock pot lasagna layers just like traditional lasagna.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crock-pot classic lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crock-pot classic lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna :
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (or with half/half Italian sausage).
- Get 1 of onion (chopped).
- Get 3-5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of cans seasoned spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
This classic dish is prepared in a slow cooker with layers of ground beef, lasagna noodles, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. This popular crock pot lasagna is made with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese and ground beef. If you prefer ricotta cheese in your lasagna, go ahead and use it instead of cottage cheese. For a fresh-baked look, just before serving, sprinkle extra mozzarella cheese over the top and place it under the.
Instructions to make Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna :
- Start with meat sauce. Saute onions til translucent. Add meat, brown. Drain. Add garlic, continue to cook for 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, simmer on low with lid askew for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella..
- In Crock-Pot, add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom. Layer with noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce and mozzarella. Add another layer. Finish with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Cook low for 4 hours.
- Tips: For chunkier sauce, add diced tomatoes last 30 mins of sauce simmering. For creamier cheese layer, add cream cheese to ricotta mixture..
Crockpot is a leading producer of slow cookers, pressure cookers, and multi-cookers that make it easy to create and share delicious In partnership with the U. Be the first to rate & review! This crockpot lasagna made in the slow cooker has depths of flavors with its three meat sauce and four cheeses. I am so excited to introduce one of my favorite versions of the Crock-Pot: a crockpot casserole dish! You can now cook casseroles that you would normally make in the oven, while you.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock-pot classic lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.