Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, "french onion soup" risotto. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
"French Onion Soup" Risotto is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. "French Onion Soup" Risotto is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook "french onion soup" risotto using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "French Onion Soup" Risotto :
- Make ready 1 pkg of cremini mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cups of arugula.
- Take 1 (1.2 cups) of arborio rice.
- Take 4 tbs of onion soup mix.
- Get 1 stalk of green onions.
- Get 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated mozzarella or gruyere.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- Get 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of beer.
Steps to make "French Onion Soup" Risotto :
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Sautee mushrooms until brown. Set aside..
- Add remaining butter and the olive oil and cook onions for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Add rice. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add beer..
- Dilute onion soup mix in warm water then add 1/2 to pan. When water has been absorbed, add remaining water..
- Once water has been absorbed and rice looks plump, add the cooked mushrooms..
- Add the cheese and stir until well..
- Add the arugula and mix in until wilted..
- Garnish with green onions and more cheese..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food "french onion soup" risotto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.