Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, patishapta (bengali traditional dessert). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook patishapta (bengali traditional dessert) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert) :
- Make ready 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 3 cups of rice flour.
- Make ready 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare as required of Ghee.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 4-5 of cardamom.
- Make ready 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert) :
- For the Filling: In a pot, boil milk adding rice flour, cardamom and salt as required on the stove in a medium flame. After 20-25 minutes boilings, add coconut and sugar to taste into it. When the filling is ready, stop the flame immediately and keep it aside..
- For the roti : we have to make a semi liquid batter with perfect thickness for making the roti..
- Now, take another pot and put the all purpose flour with salt as required and rice flour. Mix it properly adding lite warm water as required and make a perfect mixchure. Add some brown sugar if you like and mix it well. Mixchure for roti is ready..
- Now, take a frypan, brush some ghee and heat it on stove. Take some liquid mixchure with a medium large size spoon and put it on the frypan. Give the liquid batter a round shape like roti by moving the frypan with your hand. Then cover the pan for one minute. Roti is ready..
- Now, put some filling in one side of the roti and fold it carefully using spoon. Patishapta is ready. Make all the patishapta using the same process and serve it hot. Enjoy the delicious dessert with your family and loved ones..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food patishapta (bengali traditional dessert) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.