Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) :
- Make ready 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Take of Lemon.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take of Crispy chickpeas.
- Make ready 1 can of pre-cooked chickpeas.
- Get of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready of Salt.
Instructions to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) :
- Saute onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews and turmeric until fragrant.
- Pour in water and simmer until the cauliflower and cashews are softened. This may take 15-20 minutes. I usually start with half of the water and see if the cauliflower are barely covered. You may add water towards the end if the soup turned out too thick..
- Transfer the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add water if the soup too thick for your preference..
- Finish the disk with salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste. Serve hot, top with crispy chickpeas, chopped cilantro/parsley and splash of olive oil..
- To make the crispy chickpeas: drain and wash chickpeas. Remove the skin if its still on. Spread over a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices. Roast to 205C for 30-40 minutes. Do this ahead of the cook..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.