Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy dango miso soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Dango Miso Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy Dango Miso Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy dango miso soup using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Dango Miso Soup :
- Get 2 of Fish broth packets.
- Prepare 1360 ml (45.98 fl oz) of Water *160 ml (5.41 fl oz) is for dango balls.
- Make ready 220 g (7.76 oz) of Dango rice flour / Joushinko rice flour.
- Get 500 g (17.63 oz) of Vegetables *whatever you like is fine.
- Get 3 tbsp of Miso paste *white.
- Take to taste of Green onion.
Instructions to make Creamy Dango Miso Soup :
- Put water and fish broth packets in a pan and wait 30 mins..
- Peel and slice vegetables. I'm using radish, carrots, burdock and konnyaku this time..
- If you want to add potatoes or sweet potatoes, soak in water for 10 mins. to remove any scum..
- Take out 160 ml of water which soaked the fish broth packets in the pan and pour in the bowl. * Depends on the dango powder you will use, the amount of water might be slightly different. Follow the indicated guide of the packages..
- Put vegetables into the pan and stew with low heat..
- Put dango rice powder in the bowl and knead well..
- Scoop some and make an one – bite size flat round shape and put in the pan as soon as it's made..
- Once the dango is cooked, it comes to the surface just like gnocchi pasta..
- Put the miso paste in, melt well, and stew with low heat for 15 mins.. You can add a pouched egg if you like. My grandmother put one in for breakfast..
- Stop the heat, take out fish broth packets and rest the soup for 30 mins., and then heat again to serve..
- While resting & cooling down, the good flavor of miso will soak deep inside the ingredients and a slight amount of dango rice powder melts into the soup. It makes this soup rich & creamy, just like a white stew..
- Pour the soup into a serving bowl and put some green onion on top for a nice presentation!.
- You can make the miso soup with your favorite vegetables! This is the one I cooked with sweet potatoes the other day. Tofu & wakame seaweed combination is also good!.
- You can get all the ingredients I used here at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH. They are in the Japanese section. White miso is the light yellow / beige one, dango powder is the blue one (Joushinko, pink one, is also okay if dango powder is not available.).
- Konnyaku jelly is the gray slimy rectangle one just above the tofu. It is made from the a potato called the "devil's tongue". It is a Japanese healthy food which is low in fat and contains lots of fiber, to reduce absorbing cholesterol and sugar. Also has effects to prevent diabetes, high blood pressure, and arteriosclerosis..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy dango miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.