The addition of fried onions and fried curry leaves adds a great punch to the dish both in terms of flavour as well as texture. Step by step process of a Simple but flavourful South Indian spicy chicken fry with a tinge of ginger, garlic & chilli. This super addictive spicy chicken dish prepared with basic ingredients like ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and a few basic spices from your pantry.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, south indian chicken crispy fry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
South Indian Chicken Crispy Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. South Indian Chicken Crispy Fry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have south indian chicken crispy fry using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Chicken Crispy Fry :
- Prepare For of Marination-.
- Prepare 1 Kg of Chicken / 12 Piece Full Chicken.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of Pepper Powder.
- Take 3/4 Spoon of Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 Packet of Chicken Masala.
- Take 1/4 Spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 6-8 of Cashew Paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Ginger Paste.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- Get 1 Cup of Milk.
- Make ready For of frying :.
- Make ready as required of Oil for deep frying.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Get 150 grams of Corn Flour.
- Take 50 grams of Maida.
- Get 10-15 of Dry Red Chilllies.
- Make ready 6-8 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Soya Sauce.
- Make ready 3-4 tablespoon of Honey.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Sesame Oil.
Add onions, sauté for a minute and transfer the above chicken mixture, add curry leaves and adjust salt if needed and fry. Take a piece of chicken, dip into the prepared batter and drop into hot oil. Make sure that the chicken piece if fully coated with the batter, else it will be raw while eating. Fry carefully on medium high heat, till the chicken turns into crispy, golden brown color.
Steps to make South Indian Chicken Crispy Fry :
- Marination: To marinate put Pepper, Chilli, Turmeric, Chicken Masala, Salt Powders. Make Cashew Paste by grinding the cashews with a little or milk as your choice..
- Take a bowl and add Milk, Vinegar, Ginger Garlic Paste and mix sufficiently, then add washed and dried chicken. Lastly put every powder in the bowl and cashew paste and mix Nicely so that masala flavour goes inside the chicken. Leave it for 6 Hrs or Over Night in Refrigerator..
- After that take a bowl. Add Corn Flour, Maida, Chilli powder, Salt to taste then take the marinated chicken and dip into the mix and give High Flame Fry to get crispy KFC type chicken..
- Now, Take Dry Chilli and Boil that with Water. Add the Chilli, Garlic cloves, Soya sauce. Sesame oil. Put them in mixer and apply that with a brush in the chicken which fried from 1st Round..
- Now Take That Chicken which is applied with the paste and put that in a pan with little oil to get a crispy fry and pour small amount of Honey (Optional) only on the chicken..
- Your Tasty Yummy Chicken Fry is Ready to Serve..
Drain on oil absorbent paper and fry remaining chicken pieces in same way. Back to the South Indian Spicy Fried Chicken. I am not sure I know any meat eaters who do not like fried chicken. But let's take a break from the everyday fried chicken, and head on down to South India for a sweet and spicy version of the delectable favorite. Ingredients: chicken drumsticks, thighs, or breasts – skin on Chicken roast recipe with a collection of restaurant style dry chicken recipes – Indian dry chicken preparations are also known as fry, sukka, sukha, iguru, vepudu, varuval in different regions.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food south indian chicken crispy fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.