Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, okara cookie with cocoa powder. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have okara cookie with cocoa powder using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder :
- Prepare of Fresh okara.
- Prepare of ☆Cake flour.
- Prepare of ☆Pure cocoa powder.
- Prepare of ☆Baking powder.
- Take of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare of ☆Salt.
- Make ready of Canola oil (or vegetable oil).
- Make ready of Chocolate chip or diced almond (your favourite nuts).
Instructions to make Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder :
- Add the ☆ ingredients and stir. Try to squash the lumps of okara into small pieces..
- Add canola oil. If it's hard to put together because of the moisture from the okara, it's okay to add extra oil or soy milk. Refer to the Helpful Hints..
- Add chocolate chips or diced almonds and combine..
- Divide the mixture into 20-24 portions and shape into round balls with your hands. Press lightly on the top..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 320-340°F/160-170°C for 22-30 minutes, then cool on a wire rack..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food okara cookie with cocoa powder recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.