It's made with pumpkin purée, traditional pumpkin pie spices, maple syrup, vanilla, and a few special ingredients that add richness and depth. If the crust becomes too brown, you can cover the pie with aluminium foil, but for me it worked perfectly without the aluminium foil. Let the pumpkin pie cool down completely on the counter.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan pumpkin pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Pumpkin pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Pumpkin pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegan pumpkin pie using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pumpkin pie :
- Get 25 gram of flax seeds for making tart.
- Prepare 100 gram of oats.
- Get 100 gram of badam.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 30 ml of coconut oil.
- Prepare 50 gram of jaggery.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take of For Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg power.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of jaggery power.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
- Get as needed of Decoration for pumpkin pie we need kiwi slice, coconut slice.
Then transfer it to the fridge overnight. In a blender, combine filling ingredients. Prepare a pie crust in a pie plate. Add the canned pumpkin, coconut cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, salt and cornstarch to a blender and blend until very smooth.
Instructions to make Vegan Pumpkin pie :
- Combine the flax seeds with water and place in the fridge for 10 minutes..
- Roast the oats and badam for 15 minutes at 170°C ovens Then blend them until finely ground..
- In a bowl add bland badam and oats, soaked flaxseeds, oil, jaggery baking powder, and vanilla extract. Mix well until the ingredients are well incorporated and come together into a sticky and firm dough..
- Transfer the dough onto a pie tin greased with coconut oil..
- Bake the pie for 35 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for ovens until the crust is golden and crisp. Remove the base and allow to cool down over a wire rack.
- Prepare for Filling–In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, cornstarch, jaggery coconut milk. Using a hand mixer, mix well..
- Then pour the pumpkin batter into the pie crust..
- Bake for 30 mins and allow to cool completely.
- After we decoration the pumpkin pie kiwi, flax seeds and slice coconut..
You may also simply whisk it together in a bowl until smooth. The secret to this rich, creamy pumpkin pie is aquafaba, or the liquid leftover from cooked chickpeas, which is used in recipes to mimic the thickening, binding and foaming properties of egg whites (For ease, we recommend using the liquid from canned chickpeas in this recipe.) This pie could not be simpler: Just toss everything into a blender for three minutes until it increases in volume. You'll love my vegan version, yup pumpkin pie made from scratch, no eggs, dairy free. The custard pumpkin filling is not too sweet, rich, creamy, healthy and spiced just right! It sets up perfect every time!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan pumpkin pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.