This easy Pasta Bake is made in an oven-safe skillet. You can top the dish with bacon – think bacon cheeseburger – or skip the bacon, if you prefer. I will tell you how to make this pasta recipe both ways.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheeseburger pasta bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheeseburger Pasta Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cheeseburger Pasta Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheeseburger pasta bake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Pasta Bake :
- Make ready 165 g of rigatoni pasta, dry weight,.
- Take 250 g of 5% lean beef mince,.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion, chopped,.
- Make ready 1.5 of salad tomatoes, chopped, or around 5 baby plum tomatoes,.
- Get 1 rasher of thick smoked bacon, cut into small pieces,.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato paste,.
- Make ready 60 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated,.
- Get 1 of pickled gerkin, sliced thinly into circles,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare 200 ml of water,.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Make ready of Spices:.
- Take 1 tbsp of Spicentice 'gourmet burger rub', OR.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika,.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic granules,.
- Make ready 1 of tiny pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Get of To drizzle on top:.
- Make ready of Ketchup, & American mustard,.
- Prepare of OR burger sauce.
In an oven-safe skillet, cook the bacon (if using) over medium heat until crispy. Cheeseburger pasta bake Take a bite of our cheeseburger pasta bake. With the flavours of a cheeseburger and the filling power of pasta, the Slimming World cheeseburger pasta bake is a cosy combo! This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required!
Steps to make Cheeseburger Pasta Bake :
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium heat and add in the cooking oil. Once hot add the onions and fry gently for around 3-4 minutes. Next add the bacon and fry for a further two minutes. Add in the tomatoes then stir to combine..
- Add in the beef mince and season well with salt and pepper. Break the mince down with a wooden spoon and begin to brown it off. Add in the dried spices, chilli and the tomato paste then stir. Add the water and turn the heat down a notch. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook gently whilst you cook the pasta according to packet instructions, but remove the pasta from the heat around 2-3 minutes before it's completely cooked so it's not too soft..
- Drain off the pasta once cooked and add it in with the beef once the sauce has reduced by 95%. Season again with salt and pepper. Add the pasta mixture into an oven proof dish. Preheat the oven to 180 (fan)..
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese, making sure it's evenly covered right up to all edges. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until piping hot. Next add the pickled gerkins evenly over the top of the cheese then place under a medium heat grill until golden and bubbly on top. Drizzle over your choice of sauces, serve up and enjoy! :).
The pasta cooks in the pan while it bakes! My favorite one pan pasta meal ever… since there's no boiling required, AND no babysitting the pan on the stovetop. Just pop it in the oven and enjoy the deliciousness!! While pasta is cooking, brown the hamburger meat in a large skillet, breaking it up as it cooks. Once it is done, drain any excess grease and return the meat to the skillet.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheeseburger pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.