Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pepper chicken wing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pepper Chicken Wing is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pepper Chicken Wing is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pepper chicken wing using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepper Chicken Wing :
- Take 8 pieces of chicken wings (Drumlets and Wingtips).
- Get of Grounded seasalt.
- Get 2 tablespoon of potato starch.
- Make ready of Cooking oil.
- Get 2-3 tablespoon of Shoyu (Japanese soya sauce).
- Make ready 1-1 1/2 tablespoon of cooking wine/ sake.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 tablespoon of mirin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic (crushed).
- Get 2 tablespoon of finely grounded black pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of finely grounded salt.
Instructions to make Pepper Chicken Wing :
- For the sauce, prepare a saucepan, put all the liquid ingredients (i.e. Shoyu, Cooking Wine/ Sake, Mirin), sugar and smashed garlic. Heat up and reduce until half of its volume, keep it aside..
- Now, cook the wings. Wash the chicken wings, afterward cut into 2 parts (i.e. drumlets and the wingtips) and pat dry the wings with kitchen towels.
- Pour grounded sea salt on top of the chicken wings to taste and rub the salt all over, leave it for 5 mins.
- Pour the potato starch in a zipper bag, put the wing inside the bag and shake it to coat the wing, before you take out the wing and keep it aside, ensure to remove the excess coating thus it left a thin coating around the wing parts and the wings are lightly battered (this is important step).
- Pour a cooking oil to the frying pan (adjust the oil for deep frying) and heat up the stove to 180°C. Afterward, put the coated wings in for 4 minutes (do not move or flip the wings in between) each side, for wingtips you might consider to cook longer due to its size. Cook the wings thoroughly until yellowish, drain the oil and keep it aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat up the oil until 200°C and put back the chicken for another 3 minutes each side or until golden brown and keep it aside..
- Take a brush and lightly paint the fried wings with the sauce made in Step 1..
- For the sprinkle, mix the fine black pepper and salt well and sprinkle on the painted chicken wings until it covers the majority part. You can add on more black pepper to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pepper chicken wing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.