Reserve six Oreos for garnish or emergencies and blend the rest in a blender until smooth. This year it's a Pumpkin Oreo Cream Cheese Pie. A pie with a cream cheese base pumpkin pie instead of evaporated milk.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oreo pumpkin pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Pumpkin Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oreo Pumpkin Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oreo pumpkin pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Pumpkin Pie :
- Prepare of pie filling.
- Get 1 can of pumpkin puree.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk or dairy free substitute like unsweet coconut milk (cold).
- Get 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Make ready 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Get 5 of crushed oreos.
- Get of pie crust.
- Get 1 packages of oreo cookies.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter or melted butter substitute.
Then it's topped with an Oreo cream cheese swirl layer. And covered with a ridiculous amount of Oreo Whipped Cream. In a bowl combine and whisk together the eggs, sugar, salt pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin, and milk until completely smooth. Pour your pie filling right on top of the pumpkin puree and Oreo crust.
Steps to make Oreo Pumpkin Pie :
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Crush package of oreos in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or wine bottle.
- Add melted butter.
- Press into 9" pan. Dont forget up the sides as well!.
- Mix all of your pie filling ingredients except the crushed cookies (add these last so they stay chunky not pulverized) in large bowl until smooth. Pour into your prepped oreo crust. Optional: Reserve a tbsp or two of your pumpkin puree to coat the oreo crust before pouring the pie filling in. This adds a stronger pumpkin flavor to your crust..
- Bake for 10 mins..
- Turn oven down to 400° and bake your pie an additional 30 mins..
- Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave the pie in the oven with the door open for 10-15 mins to cool/set up some more. Keep a watchful eye on your open oven..
- Take pie out to chill in the fridge until ready to serve! Optional: Serve with whipped cream and/or ice cream. Note: Covering the pie when it is too hot will risk pesky condensation droplets all over the top. Be patient and let it chill out topless in the fridge or 10-15 more mins on your countertop before heading to the fridge for at least 2 hrs before serving..
- Holiday tip: I've used orange halloween oreos and added additional crushed oreo "dirt" on top of the pie after it was cooled. I used cookies as spooky gravestones stuck in the muddy pie with RIP and BOO written in icing as this pie was for a Halloween party. Marshmallow ghosts and eyeball candy were some cute add ons as well..
Few more cool thing about pumpkin pie is that it is dairy-free plus it has chocolates. For decoration you can use golden oreo as well for the crust, that'll give your pumpkin pie a bright golden look. If you're looking to make something extra you can also make pumpkin pie oreo cheesecake, which is very similar to pumpkin pie oreo recipe. A spiced pumpkin pie with an oreo crust and toasted marshmallow meringue topping. This pumpkin oreo pie is pumpkin pie taken to a whole new level!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oreo pumpkin pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.