Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fried tofu on carrot noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Tofu on Carrot Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fried Tofu on Carrot Noodles is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fried tofu on carrot noodles using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Tofu on Carrot Noodles :
- Take 2 Tbsp of oil heated in cast iron skillet.
- Prepare 3 cloves of roasted garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oil heated in cast iron skillet.
- Take 5 of carrots, peeled and cut into long thin strips.
- Get 5 leaves of Nappa Cabbage, rinsed and cut into strips.
- Get of Seasoning (to taste):.
- Get of Sugar.
- Make ready of Chili Sesame Oil.
- Make ready of Dried onions.
- Prepare of Soy sauce or Braggs.
- Make ready of Ginger.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Make ready of Tumeric.
Instructions to make Fried Tofu on Carrot Noodles :
- Fry seasoned tofu on medium heated skillet 4 minutes on each side. Heat garlic and set both aside..
- Fry carrots in same hot skillet for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Add seasonings to taste and add Nappa until wilted. Plate and eat while still warm..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried tofu on carrot noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.