Reviews for: Photos of Grandma's Homemade Italian Sauce and Meatballs. We think it's pretty awesome, and so easy to make!! A simple but tasty filling pie for those cold evenings.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my gran's sausage and veg pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Gran's sausage and veg pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Gran's sausage and veg pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my gran's sausage and veg pie using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Gran's sausage and veg pie :
- Take of Filling :.
- Get 1 of large potato.
- Take 2-3 of medium sized carrots.
- Make ready 200 g of sausage meat.
- Prepare Squeeze of tomato puree.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Small cup of water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Get of Pie mix :.
- Take 70 g of flour.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 4 of large table spoons of sunflower oil.
It's good served with veg and roast potatoes, mmmm! Keep left over pastry for the lattice top. Spread sausage meat over pastry base and sprinkle over garlic or any other herbs you wish. Cheesy mustard mashed potato resting on a layer of sausage and onions in a rich gravy – this truly is the What to serve with Sausage Pie?
Instructions to make My Gran's sausage and veg pie :
- Peel and chop potatoes and carrots. Par boil in salted water for about 6-7 min. Drain and leave to cool. Make the pie mixture, which is a basic batter mix really! Mix together flour eggs and milk with a whisk until smooth and bubbly.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add sausage meat and break it down with a wooden spoon. Next add the veg. Cook on medium heat for 6-8 min..
- Add tomato puree and water, continue cooking for another 4-5 min. The mixture must be fairly dry. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220. Pour a good spoonful of cooking oil into a large ramekin. Heat in the oven for about 10 mins..
- Remove from oven. Add meat and veg mix evenly into each ramekin. Pour in the pie mixture evenly and give a quick mix with a fork. Put back immediately into hot oven. Leave to cook for 25 min. Do not open the oven door. Serve with veg and gravy 😀.
I always go for green beans, but any veg is great! (cauliflower, carrots etc). This easy one pan sausage and veggies recipe is an easy sabpury traybake recipe with sausages. That is the characteristic of the Grandma pizza. Drizzle the sauce over the top of each pizza, sort of on the diagonal, taking care not to cover the entire pie with sauce. This Sausage Potato Pie is my one exception. yummy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my gran's sausage and veg pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.