Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan mashed potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Mashed Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vegan Mashed Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes :
- Make ready 6-8 of golden potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt (for water).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 4 tbsp of vegan butter.
- Get 1/4 cups of chives (optional topping).
Instructions to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes :
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Halve your potatoes and place in a large saucepan or pot and cover with water by 1 inch..
- Bring to a light boil over high heat and add 1 tsp of sea salt and cook for 25-30 minutes or until very tender. They should effortlessly slide off a knife when pierced with a knife..
- Once tender, drain your potatoes and place them back in the hot pot off the heat for 1 minute to evaporate any additional water. Mash your potatoes using a potato masher until fluffy..
- Add in vegan butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.