See recipes for Noodles,gas meat,wainar flour and custard too. The meat pie was first developed during second century AD for the purpose of holding cooked meat. Mostly frozen meat pies are available in the grocery stores and stores like Four n Twenty and Sargents but they are the branded meat pies.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, meat pie by salma.s.adam. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meat pie by salma.s.Adam is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Meat pie by salma.s.Adam is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meat pie by salma.s.adam using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat pie by salma.s.Adam :
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Mince meat.
- Prepare of Attaruhu da albasa.
- Make ready of Corrot.
- Take of Maggi.
- Make ready of Curry.
- Prepare of Veg oil.
- Make ready of Baking powder.
- Make ready of Irish patotoes…
Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a lamb eating one, and when one is served "shepherd's pie" here, it is most often made with ground beef. Nothing warms you up like a rich pie, loaded with meat, vegetables and gravy. Go retro with the Hairy Bikers' Corned beef pie, spoil yourself with a luxurious steak and ale pie, or keep it seasonal with autumnal game pie.
Instructions to make Meat pie by salma.s.Adam :
- Zaki xuba mince meat dinki a pot kisa ruwa kisa cloves kisa white papper and black kisa ginger, salt maggi daya ki barshi y dahu sai ki wanke carrot ki yanka kanana ki fere Irish ki yanka cubes ki tafasa shi d salt ki jajjaga attaruhu d ki zuba a cikin naman kisa corrot d Irish ki barshi y dahu sai ki sauke….
- Zaki zuba flour a bowl kisa baking powder, mai kadan ko butter Wanda kike dashi ki jika maggi idan y narke ki zuba ruwan kisa curry ki juya ki making soft dough…..
- Sai ki murza ki xuba naman ki ninka kisa forlk ki rufe bakin sai ki kada kwai ki shashshafa a saman meat pie din kisa kantue….
- Zaki kunna oven dinki yayi zafi sai ki shafa butter ko mai a tray gashi ki jera meat pie din ki gasa shi har sai yayi brown….
- Enjoy with hot tea or drinks.
These meat pies are delicious and a popular Ghanaian snack. Growing up I looked forward to Sunday's because it meant my mum would take us to go get When I was old to enough to buy them myself, I had meat pies at least twice a week. In Ghana meatpies are very popular, they are served at parties. Our mince pies undoubtedly have medieval origins, although we would not immediately recognise them. Pie crusts were known as coffins, and used as a vessel to cook delicate foods or house pre-boiled meat fillings.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food meat pie by salma.s.adam recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.