Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies :
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of natural almond butter.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of monk fruit or raw honey.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips(vegan).
Steps to make Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies :
- Combine chickpeas, almond butter, monk fruit, kosher salt, baking powder, and baking soda in your food processor. Blend until you have a thick batter. Stir in chocolate chips (be sure to buy dairy-free chocolate chips to keep the recipe 100% vegan). Transfer to a greased, 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 350 Fº for 30 minutes or fragrant, golden brown, and set through. Cool, cut, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.