Place steaks in a shallow glass dish and cover with the marinade. Turn to coat both sides well. Sirloin Steaks with Fresh Herb Marinade.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sirloin steak marinara. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sirloin Steak Marinara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sirloin Steak Marinara is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sirloin steak marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Steak Marinara :
- Prepare 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Make ready 10 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- Make ready of Pasta (any shape you like).
Perhaps the sirloin marinara is just what you are looking for. This simple marinade uses ingredients commonly found in your pantry and refrigerator. Pierce steak several times with a fork. Place Steak House-Style Marinade in a shallow dish or large.
Steps to make Sirloin Steak Marinara :
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
These sirloin tip steak recipes are excellent for serving a special treat to your loved ones. In the steak marinade recipe, you can add soy sauce, sesame seeds, honey, garlic. Balsamic vinegar steak marinade is easy and flavorful. Just follow these easy step by step In other parts of the world, what we call the loin area is called the sirloin and what we call the sirloin is. For a marinade I typically go with a dry brine for sirloin with a bit of pepper and It is just as easy to add flavors to the steak after it has been cooked.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sirloin steak marinara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.