Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mighty 25lb bolognese lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mighty 25lb bolognese lasagna using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna :
- Make ready 3 lbs of lean beef.
- Make ready 2 lbs of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 3-28 oz of cans of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 3-6 oz of cans of tomato paste.
- Take 4 lbs of low moisture shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 lbs of shredded provolone.
- Make ready 4 lbs of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Make ready 3 TBS of olive oil.
- Take 1 TBS of black pepper.
- Get 1 TBS of salt.
- Get 1 TBS of red crushed pepper.
- Take 4 TBS of freezed dried basil.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Italian seasoning.
- Take 2 TBS of parsley.
- Take 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 (9 oz) of boxes of lasagna noodles.
Steps to make Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna :
- Get all your inventory together, make sure you didn't forget anything. You will need (2) 9x13x2 pans or (1)17x14x3 used here today. Large skillet to fit 5lbs of meat. 8qt pan for sauce mix and extra large bowl for cheese mix..
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat pan. Add the meat and mash around until its browned..
- While meat is cooking, minced up a large onion, add spices into two containers, one is for sauce mix other is for cheese mix.Sauce mix: 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon red crushed pepper, 2 tablespoonz of basil, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon of parsley. Cheese mix: 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of basil, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning and 1 tablespoon of parsley..
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, spices and drained cooked meat to 8qt sauce pan. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a clean pan and sweat onions until they start to become translucent. Add into sauce mix. Put this on medium/low and stir occasionally for 45 mins..
- While sauce mix is doing it's thing, grab extra large bowl.. I needed a bigger one.. add ricotta cheese, spices, 2lbs of mozzarella and 1lbs of provolone and mix well..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan, coating it with a paper towel. 5 layers going in..add about 2 tablespoons of water on noodles each layer.. not a lot. Start with adding a layer of sauce mix. Following with a layer of lasagna noodles. Next cheese mix, noodles, sauces, cheese, noodles, sauce, cheese, noodle sauce, cheese, noodle, last bit of cheese mix. Should be 1/2 inch from the top of pan left for next step..
- Layer on 2lbs of mozzarella cheese and final 1 lb of provolone cheese. Give the pan a good shake and press down lightly on cheese to fill in the voils and remove any air bubbles. Place toothpicks to keep aluminum foil from sticking, add foil and let sit in the fridge for minimum of 8hrs..
- Preheat oven to 375° and bake for 90 minutes..
- Remove aluminum foil and continue to bake another 40 mins..
- Ready to serve, let cool for 20 mins..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mighty 25lb bolognese lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.