Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, [farmhouse recipe] an easy rice gratin using rice flour. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
[Farmhouse Recipe] An Easy Rice Gratin using Rice Flour is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. [Farmhouse Recipe] An Easy Rice Gratin using Rice Flour is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have [farmhouse recipe] an easy rice gratin using rice flour using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make [Farmhouse Recipe] An Easy Rice Gratin using Rice Flour :
- Make ready 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Get 2 slice of Bacon.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 1 of Pizza cheese.
- Make ready 2 of portions for 2 bowls Hot cooked rice.
- Take 1 dash of Turmeric.
- Take 2 tbsp of Margarine (or butter).
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of [A].
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of Rice flour (joshinko).
- Make ready 1 of cube Soup stock cube – finely chopped.
Steps to make [Farmhouse Recipe] An Easy Rice Gratin using Rice Flour :
- Cut the onion into thin wedges. Cut the chicken into 1 cm chunks. Cut the bacon thinly..
- Mix the [A] ingredients together..
- Add 1 tablespoon of margarine to a heated pan, and stir fry the bacon over medium heat. When the bacon starts to let off oil, add the onion and chicken..
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the [A] ingredients and simmer until thickened. Season with salt and pepper and turn off the heat..
- In another pan, melt 1 tablespoon of margarine and stir fry the rice. When the margarine is evenly distributed, add 3 shakes of turmeric powder and stir fry..
- Put the rice from Step 5 in a small gratin or casserole dish and top with the mixture from Step 4. Add cheese and bake in a toaster oven or fish grill until the cheese is browned, and it's done..
- If you use a big gratin or casserole dish, bake in a 390F/200C oven until browned on top..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food [farmhouse recipe] an easy rice gratin using rice flour recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.