I have an obsession with protein oatmeal. One of my absolute favorite ways to start the day is with a big bowl of oats topped with all sorts of delicious. Carbohydrates are a primary source of energy for your body.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻 :
- Get 1/2 cup of porridge.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 of banana, sliced.
- Get pinch of sea salt flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of smooth peanut butter.
- Take 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Make ready 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of poppy seed.
- Prepare 1/2 of toasted coconut flakes.
The carbohydrates found in oatmeal contain fiber, which helps digestions, stabilizes blood sugar level, and makes the shake more filling. We love starting our day with peanut butter banana baked oatmeal, it is the perfect healthy breakfast recipe. The peanut butter adds protein, and you're getting potassium, Vitamin C, and fiber from the bananas. Oatmeal has also been shown to lower cholesterol levels and will keep you full for hours!
Steps to make Peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻 :
- Mix porridge, protein powder and warm water together, heat up on low heat. Stir well until all combine and heat through..
- Mix peanut butter and coconut oil together and put it in microwave for 30 seconds or heat on low heat for 1-2 min then mix well. Leave it aside..
- Time to bowl them up, add your protein porridge and top up with banana, seasalt flakes coconut flakes, peanut butter and poppy seeds. Enjoy 💛.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oatmeal can be prepped in advance, is packed with natural sweetness, and will keep you full all morning. Delicious peanut butter banana baked oatmeal cups made with protein-packed peanut butter and naturally sweetened with bananas and just a touch of pure maple syrup. These easy banana baked oatmeal cups are easily gluten and dairy free, freezer-friendly and great for both adults & kids! Replace half of the banana with frozen strawberries. If you'd like it to be a peanut butter oatmeal smoothie no bananas, you can replace the bananas with strawberries entirely.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.