Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, homemade dark chocolates. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Dark Chocolates is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Dark Chocolates is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have homemade dark chocolates using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Dark Chocolates :
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Take 1 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- Get 1 Spoon of Butter.
- Get 1 Drop of Vanilla Essence.
Steps to make Homemade Dark Chocolates :
- At First, Grind the Sugar and keep it aside.
- Take out the Residues from Sugar & Cocoa Powder and Mix them well.
- Then keep a Pan and add Water and Boil it.
- Then keep another Bowl over it and through Double Boiling Method, Start Cooking.
- Pour some Coconut Oil in the Bowl and add the Sugar with Cocoa Powder in it Gradually.
- Mix it well and Add some Butter and 1 Drop of Vanilla Essence to it.
- Then take out the Batter and Pour it in the ice tray.
- Then Refrigerate it for 15 Minutes.
- After 15 Minutes, you can take it out and our Homemade Dark Chocolates are Ready Now!!.
- Thank you so much Cookpad Team for giving me this Opportunity to Publish our Recipe!! #ilovecooking.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade dark chocolates recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.