Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, choco chip cookie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Choco Chip Cookie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Choco Chip Cookie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook choco chip cookie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Choco Chip Cookie :
- Take 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of packed brown sugar (220g).
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar (100g).
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour (315g).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (3g).
- Get 1 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Take 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Choco Chip Cookie :
- Preheat oven to 375f. Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and unsalted butter..
- When sugar and butter are creamed, add eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, sift and combine all dry ingredients..
- Pour the dry ingredients in batches to incorporate in the wet mixture..
- Add the chocolates and fold well..
- Put the batter in the refrigerator for 30mins to an hour for easy handling when forming balls..
- Form balls using your hand, an ice cream scooper, or two spoons. Make sure the balls are the same sizes for even baking..
- Put a pinch of salt on top of each ball before putting the baking sheet in the oven for 7 1/2 mins..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food choco chip cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.