You can make your own if you. Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe – Cottage Pie – Living on a Dime To Grow Rich. You can make this easy shepherd's pie recipe in just a few minutes and Sloppy Joe Casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie :
- Make ready 1 lb of hamburger.
- Take 1 can of green beans.
- Make ready 1 can of peas.
- Take 1 can of carrots. I didn't have corn so I used peas and carrots.
- Make ready 1 of instant mashed potatoes. I only had 2 cups left so made do with what I had.
- Prepare 1 of milk for the potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of butter for the potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of water for the potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of half a block of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- Take 2 can of of tomatoe soup.
- Prepare 1 of half a small can of tomato paste and about half a can of water. I improvised since I only had 2 cans of tomato soup.
- Make ready 1 dash of of red pepper.
- Make ready 1 of few dashes of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of few dashes of salt.
- Take 1 of few dashes of pepper.
- Make ready 1 of few dashes of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of basil to your taste.
It's an easy twist on traditional sloppy joes that's flavorful and delicious! The cheesy crust compliments the beefy tomato. Shepherd's pie made with a sloppy joe twist! This is going to be a new family favorite in your house and it's so easy thanks to my little mashed potato shortcut.
Instructions to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie :
- cook your hamburger in a frying pan with all of the dry seasonings until no longer pink. drain the grease..
- in the frying pan add in 1 can of tomato soup. then add in the hamburger..
- add in your drained veggies. mix.
- preheat oven to 350.
- add in second. can of tomato soup. mix. if it isn't enough sauce add in another can of tomato soup or do what I did and add in tomato paste and some water. mix. keep on low heat. taste. add extra of any seasoning if needed.
- make the instant mashed potatoes or you can do your own. if you do that start them before your hamburger..
- if the cheese is not shredded then shread that. I used half a block so I am not sure but I think it was maybe half a cup to a cup of cheese.
- take everything off heat when your ready to combine..
- in a casserole dish put the meat and veggie mix into it. then add the shredded cheese on top of that. then put your potatoes on top..
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the potatoes are turning a golden brown.
- pull it out. let it sit for 5 minutes. then serve. enjoy.
Big thanks to Bob Evans for sponsoring this post! I've shared a lot of sloppy joe recipes on this blog and there is one thing I'm still unsure of. Homemade Shepherd's Pie – A quick and easy twist on the classic shepherd's pie recipe that's hearty, comforting and delicious! Shepherd's pie has been a favorite dish of mine for years. This isn't your traditional shepherds pie recipe, but I prefer it.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.