I also have a Quick Shepherd's Pie recipe but I'm exited to try this one out & see how it compares to mine. Quick Shepherd's Pie: This easy Shepherd's pie is versatile and quick to make. You can use any combination of veggies.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick shepherd's pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Shepherd's Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Quick Shepherd's Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quick shepherd's pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Shepherd's Pie :
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (big).
- Make ready 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 100 grams of Peas.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- Take 3 of sliced cheese.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Make ready 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- Take 50 of Butter.
I bet you could even put some chunks. A fast and tasty Shepherd's pie that will fill up the whole family. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping.
Steps to make Quick Shepherd's Pie :
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..
This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. See a simple shepherd's pie recipe. Enjoy this hearty pie dish that is deceptively simple to make..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. So flavorful and satisfying that you won't miss the meat!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick shepherd's pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.