It is a semolina sponge cake with lemon zest, sweetened with a simple syrup flavored with orange zest. Semolina is durum wheat that is more Consequently, it can produce a cake with a coarser texture than what you might be accustomed to. This recipe uses a combination of fine semolina.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, semolina coffee cake (no oven). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Semolina coffee Cake (no oven) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Semolina coffee Cake (no oven) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have semolina coffee cake (no oven) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Semolina coffee Cake (no oven) :
- Get of semolina (sooji).
- Make ready of powdered sugar.
- Get of coffee granules.
- Make ready of milk.
- Make ready of fresh curd.
- Get of refined oil.
- Make ready of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
Would you like any pork in the recipe? Line with baking paper if you want to tip the cake out of the pan to serve. A coffee cake with a beautiful crumbly texture from the semolina that just melts in your mouth. Bake it in a bundt pan or ring pan and dust with powdered sugar for the best afternoon tea treat you can have.
Steps to make Semolina coffee Cake (no oven) :
- In a mixing bowl, beat the fresh curd till smooth and silky. Then add the powdered sugar and mix well with curd by beating slowly..
- Then mix 1/2 cup oil to the mixing bowl and mix continuously to the batter..
- Now mix the thin semolina with the ingredients of the mixing bowl. Fold nicely. Then add 1/4 cup milk and fold with the batter. Rest the cake batter with cover for 10 minutes..
- Heat the rest 1/4 cup milk to whisk 2 table spoon coffee powder. Mix well and keep aside..
- Take a kadhai, pour 1 cup of salt on inner base. Spread evenly. Cover and heat on medium flame..
- Grease the baking bowl with oil or spread oiled baking sheet..
- Now add the coffee with milk to the cake batter and mix well. Now add baking powder and baking soda and mix well..
- Transfer the batter to greased cake tin and bit release the air bubbles..
- Bake the cake in the kadhai for 30 to 40 minutes on low to medium flame. Check the cake with the help of a tooth prick. Switch off the flame and allow the cake to cool. Demold the cake after cooling and enjoy with each bite. Thanks.
Good for every occasion, great after a meal, or with tea or coffee. To finish the Namoura: -Take off the Namoura from the oven, while it's very hot, pour the cooled sugar syrup all over. For example this semolina coconut cake. Once out of the oven, cut the cake along the lines you scored. Slowly pour the cooled syrup onto the hot cake.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food semolina coffee cake (no oven) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.