Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In the bowl of your electric stand mixer. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate cookies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cookies :
- Take of Butter.
- Make ready of Castor Sugar.
- Make ready of Flour.
- Take of Cocoa Powder.
- Make ready of Optional Filling or Topping.
- Prepare of Tubes of Smarties.
- Take of Chocolate Chips.
- Take of Melted chocolate to decorate.
Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! Easy to make at home and fun for everyone to eat, chocolate chip cookies can be made in the classic style or jazzed up with everything from rolled oats to raisins to cereal and spices. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Chewy chocolate chip cookies with crisp edges, a rich, buttery, toffee-like flavor, big chocolate chunks, and a sprinkle of sea salt.
Steps to make Chocolate Cookies :
- Preheat your oven to 160 (gas mk 5).
- Add the sugar, butter and vanilla to a blender and start to beat hard until the butter starts turning white, then add the Cocoa powder and mix well..
- Put the Smarties in a bag and using a rolling pin give them a bit of a bash up, leaving some whole..
- Add half the Smarties into the flour followed by as many Chocolate chips as you like and mix well (this stops them from sinking to the bottom) then add the flour to the sugar and butter and mix in well..
- Using Greaseproof or Parchment paper cover the bottom of the tray. Ok I’m using a Pizza tray but it works..
- Then add the blended mixture to the tray and using a rolling pin level it down evenly..
- Prick evenly with a fork then add the remaining Smarties on the top and gently press in a touch..
- Pop your cookie mix into the oven for about 15 minutes, or firm to press..
- Remove from the oven once cooked and using a pizza cutter immediately score the cookie into bite sized biscuits..
- Optional but at this stage I then Spun melted chocolate over the top and chocolate strands for my son’s benefit..
- Allow to cool then store in an airtight container, as ever, enjoy..
You'll love these Chocolate Fudge Cookies made from scratch. Thick and chewy double chocolate Introducing my fave Chocolate Fudge Cookies ❤️. I've been making these soft and chewy. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.